The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £750m, £87m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn company by 2020. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global lifestyle brand.
We are currently looking for a Credit Controller to work in our office in Copenhagen. Reporting to our Credit Control Manager in the UK, you will be responsible for the proactive management of credit with our key customers in Nordic & Baltics.
The ideal candidate will have proven credit control experience, be an excellent communicator, highly organized, adaptable to change, IT literate in advanced Excel and with an excellent eye for detail. You will need to be able to work under pressure, demonstrate tenacity and have excellent negotiation skills.
- Chase debt by telephone, email and reduce debtor days
- Allocate payments in accordance with customer remittances
- Process and generate reminder letters and monthly statements
- Liaise with the sales and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries
- Ensure that all major accounts are worked to the agreed order-to-cash cycle.
- Input into month end reporting and account reconciliations
- Investigate and resolve queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Work to strict monthly and annual collections and overdue targets
- Be pro-active managing Credit Limits
- Experienced in Credit Control
- An excellent negotiator and have great communication skills
- Flexible, have good commercial awareness and have the ability to think outside the box
- Customer focused and have experience of managing customers
- Dedicated with a strong work ethic
- Highly results focused with a track record of working to and achieving targets
- Able to use your initiative and have a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Able to work alone, as part of a team and across the different teams within the department
- Excellent on excel
- Able to work with a pro-active approach and focus on continuous process and efficiency improvement
We will process the applications on an ongoing basis. Please visit our Superdry Career site to apply, following this link: https://careers.superdry.com/jobs/30746-credit-controller-job-denmark-finance
We are looking forward to hearing from you.